Saturday, January 7, 2012

Meet and Greet!

Hello! I'm so glad you're here to see what we've been doing in Room 113 and hopefully you can find something you can use or just enjoy reading.

I am Lee Ann Thomas. I grew up in Elysian Fields, TX and went on to graduate from East Texas Baptist University with a degree in education in 2009. I am currently in my third year teaching, all in first grade. I have 16 babies in Room 113 and one furry baby named Sadie that is six months old. She is a daily topic of conversation in our classroom and is very much loved even though so has to stay home. I am also blessed with supportive parents, a sister and a lot of family who loves to hear stories from first grade.
Have fun browsing around and shoot me an email at solongkinder@gmail.com if you have any questions! You can also find a few items in my TPT store (username Lee Ann Thomas.) I am hoping to get better at making cute documents to use with my class and to share with you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment