Saturday, January 7, 2012

Winter Pinterest Fun

I am loving the winter fun that I'm getting from Pinterest this week! Here are some of the best...

1. This is a great penguin mini- unit from the teacher wife

 

2. New Years gets kind of lost in the shuffle for me. We're just coming back from a long break and have winter, hibernation, and Martin Luther King Jr., but I loved these little guys holding their New Year writing.



3. I want to put some of these in a math station. My kids would love to work together on filling them out.



4. I have found so many cute things to use with pictures this year! I have the perfect pictures already printed to use with this one  and want to add a piece of their writing.



5. Last but not least, while browsing Pinterest this week I learned that this guy will be back on May 1! What a fun way to end the year. We can't wait!



Follow me on Pinterest to see what I'm pinning through the week. I'm pinning not only fun things for your classroom but some yummy things to eat after school too!

No comments:

Post a Comment