Monday, April 2, 2012

Update in iPhone Pics

It's been over a month since I've posted because the beautiful weather has kept me so busy. In the evenings I'm either running errands, playing with the puppy or just sitting outside reading and it's been so nice.
First grade has done some exciting things too! In March we headed out for an afternoon at the high school ag barn.We saw cows, horses, chicks, sheep, tractors, trucks, and all other exciting farm things. This guy was my favorite. I have bragged several times on how much we loved this trip and how prepared and engaging the students presenting were.

We also celebrated Texas Public School Week. I love teaching about Texas and doing the fun activities. We read books, wrote about Texas, wore cowboy boots and made this cute bulletin board.


Dr. Seuss also had a birthday and we enjoyed green eggs and ham. My kids ate it up! They loved it so much that I told them that we may just have to have a breakfast party for our end of the year celebration. They were excited so I guess I need to find a way to pull that off. 

In life outside of school I have been busy busy! I love shopping for spring and I've been doing quite a bit of it. These sandals are my favorite finds. They're from Wal-Mart and I wore a similar pair smooth out last summer so I figured for $10 a piece I would splurge again. They are comfy and cute. I've worn them to school constantly since I've had them. 

This girl is growing big and is being the sweetest thing! She has been working hard every morning and evening on catching her frisbee. I need a video or some pics but it's hard when I'm the one throwing it.This Rangers toy came in the mail last week. We're excited for baseball season! 

My little front porch is all ready for spring. I planted a few things this weekend and may get a few more things for my patio. I have been reading out here in the evenings while Sadie plays. I will be sad when it's 112 and the mosquitoes are carrying us away. 
And last... This has been on my computer almost every spare minute for the past week. I am hooked! If you're looking for some drama circa 1912 you have to check it out! I'm in love!
  I have some posts in mind to work on this week so hopefully it won't be another six weeks before I'm back. Have a great short week!

No comments:

Post a Comment